Gathering for Worship
Join Us For In-Person Worship
Sunday Mornings at 8:30 a.m. | 10 a.m.
We are no longer requiring registration for worship.
However we will continue to follow our in person gathering guidelines as described below.
Guidelines for Worship Gatherings
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you don’t have a mask when you arrive, we have disposable masks avaialble for your use.
- We continue with social distancing in the Worship Center and all public indoor spaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facilities.
- Many of our regular practices have been altered or done away with for the time being in order to provide the safest environement for our people. We will not be sharing the peace, passing the offering plate, and communion is done with individual communion kits.
- We will not be handing out bulletins or The Weekly in hard copy format. The service will be projected on the screens in the sanctuary and The Weekly can be downloaded from our website.
- Coffee Fellowship is avaialbe, we are encouraging everyone to enjoy their coffee outside in the beautiful Flordia weather. High top tables in the Welcome Center are spaced out for those who wish to be inside, however social distancing guidelines are in place indoors.
- Please refrain from attending the service in person if you are not feeling well or anyone around you has shown symptoms of Covid-19.
11381 Gateway Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33913