Gathering for Worship
Join Us For In-Person Worship
Sunday Mornings at 8:30 a.m. | 10 a.m.
We are no longer requiring registration for worship.
However we will continue to follow our in person gathering guidelines as described below.
Guidelines for Worship Gatherings
- Seating in the sanctuary is limited to allow for social distancing. Registration is required to attend.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you don’t have a mask when you arrive, one will be given to you.
- Families will be seated together, please follow the directions of our ushers as to where you will sit.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facilities.
- Many of our regular practices have been altered or done away with for the time being in order to provide the safest environement for our people. We will not be sharing the peace, passing the offering plate, or having coffee hour.
- The buildling will be sanitized before and after each service, including all chairs, bathrooms, and hard surfaces.
- We will not be handing out bulletins or The Weekly in hard copy format. The service will be projected on the screens in the sanctuary and The Weekly can be downloaded from our website.
- Congregating in groups will not be allowed while in the building, please follow the direction of our staff as they escort you to your seating area.
- Please refrain from attending the service in person if you are not feeling well or anyone around you has shown symptoms of Covid-19.
11381 Gateway Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33913